GET WITH THE PROGRAM

This space is dedicated to; growth, health, wellness, fitness and to all those who want to live a better life today. Today is the day. Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Pages

Saturday, April 10, 2010

Much To Do




In 20 more days I'll be traveling down to the belly of the beast, Los Angeles, CA. The land of the lost, Hollywood, Tinsel Town, LA BABY, Laker Town, and I'm sure many other monikers that I am not aware of. To me, LA is one huge traffic jam just waiting to test my patience. As such it is rare that I will subject myself to her suffocating embrace.

However there occasionally is a great reason to make the pilgramage to the BIG CITY. Beginning April 30th, and continuing thru Sunday May 2 I will be part of the 3rd Annual Beachbody Coach Summit.

This is an event I am so looking forward to for a variety of reasons. For one, it's the first time I have attended it and secondly there will be so much positive energy there! I know the voodoo positivity emanating from coaches (whom are traveling from all over the country to be there) will be wildly intoxicating! And I am sure I'll learn a thing or two about how to better manage my coaching business and therefore enable me to help more people gain better fitness, with greater efficiency. What a concept. Learn - do - teach.

So, in the meantime I have 29 workouts ahead of me, 24 Shakeology to enjoy, 100 meals that I'm planning using nutrition tips from Beachbody's website, and 160 hours of sleep. I like that the big number is the amount of sleep I'll be enjoying between now and then. It just goes to show the critical factor in achieving growth in any area of our lives is found in the time we are actually recovering from our efforts put for each and every day. Proper sleep is CRITICAL!!

If you want to know more about Coach Summit 2010, or the incredible Beachbody Coaching Opportunity, I welcome any and all inquires. Say hello at my website !

To Your Health!

No comments:

Post a Comment