GET WITH THE PROGRAM

This space is dedicated to; growth, health, wellness, fitness and to all those who want to live a better life today. Today is the day. Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Pages

Sunday, April 4, 2010




It's Easter today. A day that means a lot of things people all over the world. I"ll save my personal beliefs and....confusion for another time. One thing is for sure however, Easter comes at at time every year while the days are getting longer, flowers and trees are bursting with new growth and the vibration of new life and infinite possibilities course thru my veins!!

This is the time of year that it becomes increasingly challenging to remain indoors for more than an hour at a time and today after sipping cocoa, reading and writing I for one will be outside, taking in the beauty of everything around me. And sweating. Today I NEED to sweat and purge the sludge that has accumulated over this "Spring Break". Thankfully school hours return tomorrow and some of us can get back on track with the daily rituals that makes us happy. Eating well, exercise, focused time with people I care about and excellent rest!

Even with the holiday and a changed schedule, the degree to which I swayed very off my path this week was minimal and to be expected. After all, every day I keep waking up human. It's comforting to know there is no such thing as 'perfection' or being 'finished.'

No comments:

Post a Comment