GET WITH THE PROGRAM

This space is dedicated to; growth, health, wellness, fitness and to all those who want to live a better life today. Today is the day. Life is not a dress rehearsal.

Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Focus

One of the things I have quickly realized is that in order to have something to say here it is very important to actually get out and take action in my life. I'm not saying that action has to be perfect or actually be some Earth shattering experience for it to be meaningful to my life....but the message of the day to myself is to focus on what matters most today. And to take action in those areas that merit and/or need my attention. And there is the rub we have in our day to day choices. It seems there are always things that can come up thru out the day that NEED your attention but they were not part of our master plan for that particular day. What to do? When I know exactly what I want and where I am headed, the inevitable distractions of the day do not produce the cacophonic discord in my head I used to feel. When these life bombs go off, I adjust my chin strap and keep moving forward as appropriately possible.

So today, no I will not get caught up in trying to figure out this setting or layout choice, or wether it's going to rain tomorrow or not. No this is the moment to get back on the course that was originally charted before the drift began. Someone once said that 'mistakes are just mid-course corrections.' I actually know who said it but to give them credit might blow his head up bigger more than it already is. Get back into your zone. I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment